Day 1: Get Clear On What You Want
There’s a certain kind of woman, the kind that knows what it means to dedicate themselves to something and give it their all.
Women who dedicate their lives to their work, families and everything in between. Women who push themselves to achieve and make something tangible out of what life deals them, know that there's no such things as giving "too much."
But our bodies are finely balanced machines and, just like a luxury car that gets pushed too hard without regular maintenance, your body could suffer critical breakdowns if you push it beyond it capabilities.
You may have noticed the signs:
- Digestive difficulties
- Constant fatigue or insomnia (or both)
- More aches and pains
- A decline in your physical and mental abilities
- A slowdown in your metabolism, even when you're watching every calorie
- Low energy levels, leading to too much coffee and sugary snacks
You know the drive to push yourself harder.
But what happens when your body starts giving you warning signs telling you to slow down?
- How many warning signs have you ignored just to keep staying the course?
- How many times have you felt you should take it easy... but that means weakness, right?
- How many lunch hours have you worked through, meals have you skipped, late nights sat in front of your computer?
It's time to take control of your health.
In Day 1 of the Less Stress for More Success Challenge, we'll lay the foundation by getting clear on what you really want - and why. We'll dig into the nitty-gritty details so you can get clear on what your life priorities are and how you can align your goals, both long and short term, to your daily habits. You'll learn how to create an action plan so you can achieve what it is you really want!
Watch the Video:
Download the Audio:
- Watch the video or download the audio to listen to on your smartphone or tablet
- Download and work through the playbook
- Come on over to the Facebook group and share your insights with us!
In tomorrow's challenge we'll be talking about clearing the clutter to make space for what we want!