You may not know this, but I struggled with my weight for decades (like the first 30 years of my life).
While I never tried diets like The Zone Diet, The South Beach Diet, Weight Watchers, etc, I did try different types of dietary theories like low fat, low carb, sugar-free, Whole 30, etc.
Each time I tried a new program, I felt excited and optimistic, thinking “this is going to be the ONE.”
Some of the programs actually worked quite well…at least for a while.
While I was losing weight, I was on a high. You know the feeling… your clothes are looser, you feel sexier and more confident – even in a bathing suit.
And then something changed.
Despite my best intentions to eat healthy, my cravings always got the better of me, and I could no longer adhere to the strict guidelines of whatever dietary theory I was trying.
My cravings became stronger than my desire to lose weight.
- McDonalds french fries
- BBQ Kettle Chips
- Baskin Robbins Mint Chocolate Chip ice cream
- A red velvet Sprinkles cupcakes
- Krispy Kreme donuts
The list goes on and on.
Every time I gave in to those cravings I would beat myself up feeling like a failure, yet again.
Can you relate?
What I didn’t realize at the time is that my cravings weren’t my fault.
After years of beating myself up, I learned that my cravings were caused by specific foods that were irritating my body and causing weight loss resistance.
Eating these problematic foods was wreaking havoc inside my body. And as a result, I experienced intense cravings that caused me to lose control.
I thought I just needed more willpower, but it turned out that I simply needed to tweak my diet by removing these problematic foods.
What a relief it was to finally figure this out!
Are you wondering if your body is sensitive to certain foods?
I am going to help you figure this out.
On Thursday, April 21st at 6:00 pm Pacific / 9:00 pm Eastern / 3:00 pm Hawaii, join me for a free live workshop where I'll delve deeper into how food sensitivities can cause you to feel chronically fatigued, plus introduce simple strategies for eliminating problematic foods.
During this free workshop you will learn:
- Why certain foods can cause you to hold onto weight, regardless of how many calories you’re consuming.
- The most common culprits and why these particular foods can be problematic.
- How to determine if, in fact, there are foods that are affecting your weight loss efforts.
- If you’re a chronic dieter who never sees results, this workshop is for you. Identifying if specific foods are causing you to hold onto weight may be your breakthrough weapon in weight loss.
The workshop has ended. Click below to watch the replay.